workshops to support Business Resilience
Hertfordshire's Growth Hub, powered by Hertfordshire LEP, is running a series of workshop events aimed at boosting small business resilience. Build Your Business Resilience will take place on 17th March at the Business Technology Centre, Bessemer Drive Stevenage SG1 2DX.
For your business to be ready for opportunities of a new decade, technological changes, next generation consumers, employees and investors, ready for trading in the EU even, it’s a lot of change that you can’t afford to ignore.
This free-to-attend interactive session led by experienced Business Resilience Advisers will:
- Identify issues affecting your business and associated risks
- Understand business resilience and what it means for your business
- Identify what affects business issues and provide you with tools to overcome them
- Help you find resolutions to sustain and build your business, making it more responsive
The Build Your Business Resilience is part of the Business Resilience Programme, which is a package of support that can equip you with the knowledge and resources to identify and seize these opportunities. It includes:
- Free-to-attend interactive workshop roadshow
- Guidance via experienced Business Resilience Advisers
- Telephone business support services
- One-to-one support for eligible* businesses
- Helping you to identify issues affecting your business and associated risk
- Providing tools to help you overcome identified business risks
- Helping you to find resolutions to identified business risks
For further information and to book on to the workshop please visit https://r1.dotdigital-pages.com/p/4OQI-8FY/businessresilience#Business-Resilience-Event-Booking-Anchor
Ready 2020 is a campaign to help small and medium-sized businesses in London, Hertfordshire, and the South East prepare for the changes which are coming in 2020. As Britain leaves the European Union, we want to make sure that businesses are well-equipped to take advantage of new opportunities. Ready 2020 is a joint initiative by the London Economic action partnership (LEAP), Hertfordshire LEP, the South East LEP and their respective Growth Hubs.