funding to support growth
09.00 - 13.30 Mercure Watford Hotel WD25 8JH
Designed to enable you to successfully identify the best source of finance for your business growth. This event will focus on the different finance options available to your business, whilst giving you the knowledge to ensure your business is investment ready.
This half-day event will deliver a dynamic mix of guest speakers and interactive exercises, focusing on the different types of funding available to your business, including grants, loan finance, crowd funding, private equity investment and more. You will walk away with an understanding of the finances options available to you and hear about further support that is available through ERDF schemes including the Hertfordshire Growth Hub’s very own Get Growing Grant.
At the event you will be able to:
- Gauge if your business is investment ready
- Decide what to consider when planning for investment.
- Understand the different types of investors, and how to find them.
- Find out what investors look for at different stages of the business lifecycle.
- The importance of a perfect pitch.
- Find out where and how to access loan finance
- Understand what you can do to help your application stand out from the crowd.
Find out about grant funding that is currently available and whether you are likely to be eligible.
You will benefit from this event if you are:
• An established Hertfordshire-based business with the potential for growth.
• Ideally someone responsible for securing finance and funding for your business growth
For further information telephone - 01707 398168, email - email@example.com or visit www.hertsgrowthhub.com/events