#GEW19STEVENAGE Stevenage connects you to a network of support for taking those next steps, no matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey
Monday 18th November 2019
Venue: btc, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, SG1 2DX
Time: 10am – 3.30pm
Stevenage Borough Council in partnership with The Sales Master Guild is hosting a Business Development Workshop to provide your business with the blue print for success in celebration of the global themes of:
effective #GEWecosystems, to support your business to collaborate, share knowledge and connect with local business support organisations #GEWeducation, to provide your business with information and tools to foster creativity to create a sustainable business
- The Entrepreneur mind-set – learn valuable skills and toolsets to engineer the success you are seeking
- Clarity and Focus: Requirements for success – gain an insight into the essential qualities required to achieve your ambitions
- Creating a Compelling Value Proposition - develop propositions that will elevate you above your competition
- How to Sell Elegantly – provide you with a roadmap to convert your business conversations into high value sales revenues
- How to make Your Networking More Profitable - making your business profitable and achieve real growth.
The event will be free to attend but please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis.
To register for the event, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-development-workshop-tickets-77882301059 or contact Mena Caldbeck by email firstname.lastname@example.org