Awards to celebrates the expertise, achievements and outstanding contribution of Hertfordshire businesses
The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards celebrates the expertise, achievements and outstanding contribution that businesses and individuals continually make to the growth of Hertfordshire.
The awards enable Hertfordshire businesses to showcase their performance and achievements to clients, customers, suppliers, stakeholders and to all of the Hertfordshire business community.
The Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards are free to enter and not limited to Hertfordshire Chamber members and there is no limit on how many categories you can enter.
There are over twenty categories available for entry, along with two special recognition awards including:
- Best use of Technology - recognising businesses that have fully exploited the range of technology available to businesses in the 21st century to improve their overall business performance
- Business of the Year Medium to large - will be awarded to the Hertfordshire based company (with a staff count of 50 or more) that can demonstrate high levels of growth and a robust plan for sustainable financial performance
- Business of the Year North, East, South and West - will be awarded to four different businesses, based in the North, East, South and West of Hertfordshire that can demonstrate high levels of growth and a robust plan for sustainable financial performance
- Business of the Year Small to Medium - will be awarded to the Hertfordshire based company (with a staff count of 50 or less) that can demonstrate high levels of growth and a robust plan for sustainable financial performance
- Community Champion award - recognising the achievements of an individual or organisation that has made a significant impact in their local community defining the values through Volunteering
- Digital Marketing Campaign of the Year award - recognising organisations, be they businesses, not for profits or charities, that are maximising digital marketing tools to communicate in new and innovative ways
- Education in Employment award - open to schools, FE colleges, higher education institutions, educational trusts, mentors, coaches or other high achieving individuals who can motivate students to think beyond their immediate experiences to inspiring every student to help them understand where different choices can take them in the future
- Entrepreneur of the Year - recognising the achievement of an individual who has been instrumental to the success of a business
- Excellence in Customer Commitment - recognising the achievement of an individual who has been instrumental to the success of a business
- Excellence in People Development - recognising organisations that demonstrate excellence in the promotion and implementation of a learning and development culture
- Export Business of the Year - recognising the strength of Britain’s exporters
- Family Business of the Year - recognising a Family Business who uses its unique core values to aid growth, demonstrate best practice, overcome challenges and provide business excellence
- The Green Award - recognising organisations that employ responsible business practices in relation to the environment, community and people
- Most Promising New Business - will be awarded to a business that has been trading for less than three years and can demonstrate outstanding performance and future projections
- Property and Construction Project of the Year - will be awarded to a business that has or is in the process of completing an outstanding property/construction project within Hertfordshire
- Workplace Wellbeing Award - recognising businesses that are creating an environment for their employees to succeed by demonstrating their commitment to the health and wellbeing of their workforce
- Year of Culture Award - judges of this category will be looking at how an organisation/ individual showcases Hertfordshire as a County of creative and cultural opportunity
The Herts Chamber are also running two 'Entering is Winning' Awards Entry Workshops, taking place at their office in Hatfield on 18th February 2020, 08:30-10:30 and 20th February 2020, 17:30-19:30.
Applications will close on 6th March 2020 at 3pm.
Judging will take place w/c 23rd March 2020. Finalists will be announced on 6th April 2020.
For further information and clarification please contact please contact the Chamber team on 01707 502180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the Herts Chamber website to access applications https://www.hertschamber.com/inspiring-hertfordshire-awards-2020