Free business event to support businesses with simplifying business regulation and accessing expert advice
"Protecting Your Business Reputation - Save Time and Money" is a FREE business event which will be held on Wednesday 29 January 2020 between 8.30am and 2pm at the Fielder Centre, Hatfield Business Park AL10 9TP.
Regulation for business is vital to protect the public. However, regulatory legislation can be perceived as an added burden on businesses. Protecting Your Business Reputation will simplify regulatory legislation and provide your business with free advice and support to ensure your business is compliant with the law.
The event will provide delegates with:
- simple steps to reduce risks and keep businesses opertational in emergency situations
- free regulatory advice and support from experts
- access to surgery sessions to answer specific questions on regulatory issues
The event is being delivered by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Better Business For All, Welwyn Borough Council in collaboration with Herts Growth Hub.
By attending the event you will:
- find out complying with the law needn’t be complicated but could instead save you time and money
- have an opportunity to speak to all local authority regulators and business support organisations to have all your specific questions answered
There will also be opportunities for networking over lunch with peers.
To book your place please visit bit.ly/event_protectyourbusiness