Grant funding to support business growth
Are you an existing small business, with fewer than 10 employees and want to introduce new products or services to the market?
If the answer is “yes” then the Stevenage Business Development Grant can help to support your business to grow.
Grants of £1000, £1,500 and £2,500 are available.
Applicants will need to demonstrate growth and quality of projects to secure funding.
Funding to support:
- Introduction of a new product or service
- Production of a new prototype
- Expansion into a new market
- Acquiring a new office/unit
- Property improvements
- Marketing and advertising
The closing date for applications is 28 February 2020. All applicants will be informed of our decision no later than 9 March and successful applicants need to be available week commencing 23 March to present their applications at the Business Grants Panel meeting at Stevenage Borough Council.
Conditions of payment
- Payment will be only be made once proof of expenditure is received.
- Successful applicants should have appropriate support from a business advisor before and after the application process.
- Following receipt of the grant, Stevenage Borough Council will contact you to find out how the business is progressing.
- Successful applicants agree to publicise the award by Stevenage Borough Council and to take part in publicity activities.
- The grant must support the activities stipulated in your application.
For further information and to download an application please visit http://www.stevenage.gov.uk/business-advice/210941/