SMEs based in Hertfordshire could benefit from fully funded support and guidance available through Hertfordshire Growth Hub. Hertfordshire Growth Hub is the central point of contact for business support in the county, helping businesses at all stages gain access to the guidance they need to unlock their potential for growth.
Since its launch in 2014, the Growth Hub has supported over 2,000 Hertfordshire-based SMEs to accelerate their growth. The Growth Hub can provide businesses with:
- Help to accelerate growth, including accessing grants, funding and investment, developing workforce skills and planning for future growth
- Advice and guidance about how to manage growth and innovation effectively
- In-depth on-to-one advisory support provided by Growth Account Managers, for eligible businesses, to assist with a wide range of business needs including:
- Business operations and strategy
- Sales and marketing
- Developing a growth plan
- Research and development
- Technology and productivity
The Growth Hub is delivered, on behalf of Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), by a consortium led by business support services provider Exemplas with the University of Hertfordshire and Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce. Hertfordshire LEP receives funding directly from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), augmented by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and other funding as bidding opportunities arise to deliver the service.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.hertsgrowthhub.com/