The University of Herts Business Incubator provides innovative entrepreneurs, with early stage businesses an innovative space and creative support to take their businesses to the next level of growth. Businesses at the University of Hertfordshire’s Business Incubator will have access to:
• academic experts and their evolving research
• networking events
• business directories and marketing support
• Flexible inspiring workspaces in an open innovation environment
• Community of Practice – with a unique ecosystem of resources, inspiration and collaboration opportunities to grow businesses
Access for members
Businesses who qualify onto the Business Incubator will have access to:
• all the benefits of the community of practice in return for a commitment to the initiative and a monthly fee of £60
• free WiFi
• meeting rooms (subject to availability)
• postal business mailing address
• Learning Resource Centres and a full online learning suite facility
• Hertfordshire Business Academy - a thriving network and membership group for individuals, business owners and organisations, offering connections and collaborative opportunities with over
250 academic/business experts
• printing and photocopying (at low student rates)
• mentors, events, academic expertise and more
For further information please visit http://www.herts.ac.uk/business-services/access-our-expertise/business-incubation or email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1707 284791
- Where imagination takes hold
- Why Stevenage?
- Who else is here?
- Tell me about property & premises
- What support is available?
- Is it a great place to live?